PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Getting paid doing something you enjoy!!! Well, that is something everyone wants to achieve.
You have done your Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Rescue Course, now it’s time to enter the first level of the PADI “professional” rating which no doubt will bring exciting new challenges, endless possibilities, and greeting the fascinating life of the underwater world on the daily basis, and share your professional knowledge and experience with guests and students who want to learn.
As a Divemaster, you will be recognized as person who has;
- A high level of personal diving skills.
- Professional level of knowledge in dive theory.
- Significant training in how to assist a PADI instructor during training activities.
- the ability to assume appropriate responsibilities that benefit the safety and welfare of other divers.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll be qualified to;
- Organize, conduct and supervise recreational diving activities.
- Assist PADI Instructors in conducting PADI diver programs.
- Certify and teach PADI Skin Diver.
- Conduct the PADI scuba review program for certified divers.
- Enrol in PADI Instructor Development Course.
- PADI Rescue diver certification with minimum of 20 logged dives. In order to complete the certification, 60 logged dives will be needed. Pro Dive Bali can help you to arrange extra dives if necessary.
- Minimum age is 18 years, and no maximum age.
- Be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical examination form signed by qualified physician.
The Padi Divemaster course is divided into three modules:
1. Knowledge development module
- The role and characteristics of a PADI Divemaster
- Supervising diving activities for certified divers
- Assisting with student divers in training
- Dive theory introduction
- Decompression theory and dive tables
- Divemaster conducted program
- Business of diving
- Furthering your dive career
2. The Water skill and stamina
- The water skill and stamina assessment and development
3. The practical application module
- The practical application involves training activities using various training exercise, followed by internship program. Doing the internship program with Pro Dive Bali, we will give you the opportunity to gain and apply your diving skills as an instructional assistant and supervise in open water diving activities.
Upon successfully completing the PADI course with PRO DIVE Bali – you will become a PADI member and receive membership benefits, including a subscription to the under sea journal, member pricing on PADI material and services.
More info? Contact Us